We have two private meeting rooms at the Wedge Table available to rent out for your next meeting, small gathering, or private event. The Community Room and Classroom are designed to be gathering spaces for non-profit organizations, business organizations, and Wedge owners and non-owners alike. They are not intended for commercials sales or events.
- To request use of either (or both) rooms, please submit this form and someone from our team will follow up within 48 hours to confirm your request. View room availability here.
- The rooms are available for rent from 7:30 am–9:00 pm for up to 4 hours, Monday through Sunday.
- You can arrange the rooms as you like for your event.
- Use of the Classroom kitchen is not included with rental of this space.
Rental Food & Beverage
- Please no outside food or beverage.
- We are more than happy to help coordinate a catering order for your group. Please email email@example.com or call 612-465-8840 with your catering inquiries or to place an order. You can view our catering menu here.
- Check out our menu offerings available for purchase day-of from the Wedge Table.
- Non-profit organizations, community groups, cooperative organizations, and Wedge and Linden Hills Co-op owners: two free rentals per month. Beyond this, the room is available for rent for $10 per hour.
- Social events and businesses: $50 per hour.
- Please let us know if you need to cancel. We are able to give a full refund if the cancellations are made up to 48 hour prior to the rental date.
- Please email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.