It’s HERE! Find tasty new WedgeMade seasonal selections – NEW sandwiches, hot bar menu, deli salads and new grab & go meals! We’re very excited to introduce a bounty of new WedgeMade items. Stop by and find a new favorite!
HOT BAR HIGHLIGHTS:
- You asked. We listened. We’ve brought back delicious favorites like turkey loaf, lasagna and more.
- We’re excited to include recipes our friends from Alaffia shared with us last year when they came to visit. Each Friday you can find Alaffia’s Peanut Chicken Stew and West African Greens, along with Algerian Spiced Fish Tagine from a recipe from Fateh of our grocery team.
- Daily breakfasts also got an update! Look for Monte Cristo French Toast, Chimichurri Hash, Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal and more savory flavors.
- Skip the usual takeout restaurant and try our new East Asian menu on Tuesdays! The Fried Rice is a personal recipe from our talented kitchen manager Leah, and the Kung Pao Chicken, Bok Choi in Ginger Sauce, and Mapo Tofu are favorites of our development chef Colin.
- View a PDF of the weekly hot bar schedule
GRAB & GO HIGHLIGHTS:
- We tweaked and refined our sandwich bread recipes and they are GOOD! Find the new bread on the Ham & Salami Club, and on the NEW sandwiches Turkey Elote and Arugula & Goat Cheese with Rhubarb Compote.
- Grab a spring salad with topped with our NEW miso ranch dressing or a bowl of Gazpacho!
- Our new Golden Beet and Kale Salad is perfect for this weather. It’s light, fresh and packed with lots of KALE!
Take your meal to go or stay at the Wedge and enjoy our seating area.