The Wedge and Linden Hills are committed to remaining a reliable, trusted destination in serving our community and providing necessary resources for our staff and shoppers. safety is our first priority and we continue to work hard to be a trusted resource for you.
How We are Serving our Customers
- We require everyone to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Co-op Curbside is our online shopping platform that will always remain available so you can shop from home and pick up outside either store.
How We have Changed our Stores
- All high touch register areas will continue to be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Masks are required to be on at all times within stores.
- All capacity limitations and social distancing restrictions have been eliminated, but we do encourage our customers to be respectful of each other’s individual space when possible.
- Plexiglass shields at our checkout areas will remain.
HOW WE ARE SUPPORTING OUR EMPLOYEES
- There are additional work and break areas designated for employees.
- We provide paid leave for any employee diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Ensure staff have access to and/or provided with proper safety equipment necessary.
Check out what’s back at the co-op!
- On July 1st at the Wedge, the outdoor café seating area, and patio door entrance are now open.
- On July 2nd at Linden Hills Co-op, the outdoor café area is now open.
- Sampling of our food and products will be available again at various times throughout the day.
See recent updates and press releases from our organization addressing COVID >