1 lb. ground bison (can substitute ground beef)
4 strips bacon (cooked and diced)
4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Cook bacon most of the way through, drain the fat and set aside to cool.
- Dice cooled bacon into 1/4″ pieces. Put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ground bison. blue cheese crumbles and garlic. Mix by hand and divide into 6 equal portions.
- Shape burgers into round discs and pile on a plate.
- Arrange burgers evenly around the high, direct heat. Cover for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip burgers and cover for 4-5 more minutes.
- Move burgers to the indirect heat and cover for 3-5 more minutes.
- Serve on a WedgeMade bun with your choice of toppings.