- 1 lb. seedless watermelon, seeds and rind removed, coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Fresh Feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Puree watermelon, tomato, cucumber, jalapeño, oil and vinegar in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer gazpacho to a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 1 hour prior to serving.
- Garnish each serving with feta and a drizzle of olive oil.