Summer Veggie Tacos with Chickpeas and Avocado Cream
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small summer squash, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup full fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- WedgeMade Organic Flour Tortillas or Corn tortillas
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Toss the diced vegetables, chickpeas, and minced garlic with the olive oil, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste. Place on a grill pan or wrap in aluminum foil and grill until tender, 15-20 minutes.
- While veggies are grilling, combine avocado, yogurt, cilantro, and lime juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- To assemble tacos, warm up tortillas on the grill, fill them with veggies, and garnish with a drizzle of avocado cream.