4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
16 ounces green beans, trimmed
2 carrots, peeled and cut diagonally in 1/4-inch slices
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, homemade (see below) or store-bought
2 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon, green beans and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon teriyaki sauce over the salmon.
- Drizzle green beans and carrots with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 16-18 minutes.*
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Wilson’s Teriyaki Sauce
2 cloves minced garlic
1-1 inch piece of minced ginger
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
2 thinly sliced green onions
2 tbsp sesame seeds
(Optional: for a hint of spice, 1 tbsp sriracha)
- Mince garlic and ginger, put in small bowl. Then thinly slice green onions and set aside.
- In the same small bowl, mix garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce and toasted sesame oil together and set aside.