Royal Hot Hammy
2 slices of Baker’s Field Good ‘Wich of the North bread
1/4 cup shredded Alemar St. James Cheese*
2 slices Alemar Bent River Camembert
4 slices Red Table Meat Royal Ham*
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
*thes items are currently exclusively available at FOOD BLDG
- Add sliced Royal Ham to a hot pan to crisp up.
- While the ham is crisping, butter both sides of your slices of Good ‘Wich, toast first side until golden brown, then flip.
- After flipping, spread the mustard onto one side of bread.
- Top one side of the bread with the shredded St. James and other other side of the bread with the sliced Bent River. Cover and cook briefly until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Place ham on one side of the bread and then put the two slices together.
- Slice into triangles and enjoy! Best served with a cup of soup or a fresh side salad.