Ricotta & Parmesan Ravioli with Simple Butter Sauce
By FOOD BLDG/ Kieran's Kitchen
1 package Aliment Pasta Co. Ricotta & Parmesan Ravioli (made with Baker’s Field Flour)
5 oz pasta water (from cooking the ravioli)
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Salt + pepper to taste
3 oz Red Table Meat Co Chet’s Salami (optional)
Fresh chives, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and place a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Drop Aliment ravioli into the boiling pasta water, set a timer for 3 minutes.
- After 30 seconds, take 5oz of pasta water from the boiling pot and add it to the saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
- At the end of the 3-minute timer, drain the ravioli, add it to the saucepan and continue to shake the pan throughout the rest of the process.
- Add the butter and continue to shake while adding salt, pepper and the lemon juice. After about 1 minute of shaking and allowing the butter to emulsify, it’s ready to serve.
- Top with Chet’s salami and chives.