VEGAN & DAIRY-FREE
4 medium bananas, cut into slices and frozen
¼ cup coconut cream
¼ cup almond milk
¼–1/3 cup peanut butter (to taste)
10 mini peanut butter cups, chopped (Find Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups in our grocery department)
1. In a food processor or high-speed blender, add your frozen banana slices, coconut cream, and almond milk.
2. Blend until no chunks of banana remain, scraping down sides of food processor/blender as needed.
3. Add in ¼–1/3 cup of peanut butter, blending until fully combined.
4. Remove and stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
5. Serve immediately for a soft-serve-like consistency.
6. Alternatively, for more of an ice cream consistency, line an 8″x4″ loaf pan with parchment paper and fill with Peanut Butter Banana “Nice” Cream and spread in an even layer. Leave in freezer 1–1½ hours. Remove from freezer and serve with an ice cream scoop.