VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE
3 ripe avocados
1 lime, juiced
¾ tsp salt + more to taste
⅓ cup fresh cilantro leaves, rough chopped (~½ bunch)
½ ea med-large yellow onion, diced fine (~¾ cup)
½ ea vine-ripened tomato, diced
Optional: 1 jalapeno, chopped small
1. Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. Using a spoon, scrape the inside of all three avocados into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mash avocados with a fork to desired consistency – mashing less if looking for chunkier avocado pieces.
3. To the bowl, add the juice from 1 lime plus salt and stir to combine.
4. Add freshly chopped cilantro, onion, tomato, and jalapeno (if using), and stir again until just combined.
5. Season with additional salt and lime juice to taste.