GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE & DAIRY-FREE
Cauli Fried Rice
2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
7 scallions, chopped (divided)
4 cloves garlic, peeled & minced (divided)
3 large eggs, whisked
½ large onion, diced
1 large carrot, peeled & diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1, 12 oz. package of riced cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
¼ tsp. salt (plus more to taste)
Seared Chicken Breast (optional)
4 chicken breasts
¼ cup cassava or almond flour (Can substitute all-purpose flour if you’re not avoiding gluten)
1 tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. salt
Ground black pepper
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Start by making your eggs. Preheat a medium nonstick skillet to medium and add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Once oil is hot, add 3 chopped scallions and 1 diced garlic clove. Cook in olive oil until garlic just starts to brown.
2. Add the whisked eggs and cook 1–2 minutes or until just barely cooked. Set aside.
3. To pan, add additional 1 Tbsp. olive oil, diced onion and carrot. Cook 2–3 minutes over medium heat, or until onions are translucent.
4. Add the red bell pepper and remaining 3 cloves of minced garlic. Cook for an additional 2–3 minutes, followed by the riced cauliflower. Cook for ~5 minutes, or until cauliflower is heated through and cooked to your liking.
5. Lastly, stir in the cooked eggs and remaining 4 chopped scallions. Season with ¼ tsp. salt and more to taste. Set aside and keep warm.
6. Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels.
7. In a large bowl, stir together your flour of choice, salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper. Coat chicken breasts in flour mixture.
8. Heat a large pan/cast iron skillet to medium heat and add olive oil. Once hot, add chicken breasts and cook for 4–5 minutes on each side,
or until nicely browned on both sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes total.
9. Remove and serve with warm Cauliflower Fried “Rice.”