Our co-op is owned and governed by people invested in building community through local food. Co-op ownership supports our thriving, local and organic food system and returns the reward of a healthy community. All are welcome to become co-op owners. All owners receive the following benefits.
1% Back on all purchases
The more you support your local community, the more you earn. Owners receive their earnings as a credit directly on their owner account at the end of our fiscal year in August.
- Spend $25/week ⇒ Earn a $13 rebate
- Spend $50/week ⇒ Earn a $26 rebate
- Spend $100/week ⇒ Earn a $52 rebate
- Spend $150/week ⇒ Earn a $78 rebate
Quarterly 10% off Coupons
Owners get four 10% off coupons per year during each of our Seasonal Owner Celebrations – month-long celebrations of our owners and the changing seasons with special owner-only deals, free products, demos and more.
- Fall Owner Celebration | Sept. 6 – Oct. 3, 2021
- 10% off: 9/27/21 – 10/3/21
- Winter Owner Celebration | Dec. 6, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022
- 10% off: 12/27/21 – 1/2/22
- Spring Owner Celebration | Mar. 7 – Apr. 3, 2022
- 10% off: 3/28/22 – 4/3/22
- Summer Owner Celebration | May 23 – June 19, 2022
- 10% off: 6/13/22 – 6/19/22
- Patronage refunds if declared by the board
- 5% senior discount (for owners 65 yrs. and older) every Wednesday at Linden Hills Co-op
- Owners get 10% off when they special order any product by the case
Choose to invest $80 one-time or pay quarterly $20 installments
Looking for ways to save more?
Our Co-op Affordability Project (CAP) allows owners to join the co-op for just $10 and save 10% every day.
The ownership belongs to the person(s) who signs the application form. Spouses, partners, children and other household members are welcome to use the owner number when shopping. Only the signer(s) may exercise the full rights of ownership.
*To withdraw your ownership: Stock Refund Request forms are available at the Customer Service Desk. The co-op will repurchase the shares, subject to the provisions in the Bylaws.