During the difficult months we experienced this spring, we were inspired by the people in our community who joined together to help each other, stay connected, and support their neighbors.
As a part of our virtual annual meeting, we’ll be spotlighting co-op owners who have helped make a difference in their neighborhoods, those who embody the true sense of community and inspire others to do better. We need your help in identifying those co-op owners and staff who make you proud to be part of this community.
We’re accepting owner spotlight nominations in the following categories:
- Owners who own local businesses
- Owners who are farmers or food producers
- Owners who are essential workers on the frontlines of the pandemic
- Owners who work at our co-op
- Owners who work/own/volunteer for local non-profit organizations
Nominations will be accepted through our website and social media channels throughout the summer.
Owner Spotlight Nomination Form