We are invested in our community. TCCP’s donation program exists to provide support to local fundraisers, silent auctions, or other one-time events. We have a limited quarterly budget, and while we wish we could fund the dozens of requests we receive, the following criteria and parameters will be helpful for organizations wishing to receive support:
- Donation requests are accepted through this form only and require a minimum of 6 weeks notice.
- Donations are granted to nonpartisan and non-sectarian 501(c)(3) nonprofits
- Priority is given to organizations in the Twin Cities, and specifically in the communities near the Wedge and Linden Hills Co-op locations
- We prioritize organizations working in food access, sustainability/environmental causes, community development and engagement, arts and education, BIPOC initiatives, and LGBTQ equity
- Donations are generally granted to organizations one time during the co-op’s fiscal year (July-June).
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
If you are looking for a contribution valued higher than $50, consider placing a sponsorship request. Sponsorships are reserved for events or programs with strong mission-alignment with the co-op. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your sponsorship request.
We receive far more requests than we can fulfill; if your organization is selected to receive a donation, you will be contacted within 2 weeks of making your request. Donations must be picked up from the Wedge or Linden Hills co-op.
If you are interested in applying for our Change Matters round-up program, applications will be available in September for the following year. Thank you for your interest in partnering with us the co-op and for the work you do to support our community.