OVER 10 SMART WAYS TO SAVE!
When you spend your grocery dollars at the co-op, you’re supporting hundreds of local farmers and vendors and countless community organizations. You’re making a commitment to organic agriculture, a sustainable future and a healthier community.
With these money-saving tips, you can continue to shop your values while keeping a little extra in your pocket.
1. Purchase pantry items by the case. Owners get 10% OFF CASE ORDERS placed at customer service.
2. MAKE A MEAL PLAN AND SHOP IN BULK to get exactly what you need and avoid food waste.
3. SHOP THE CO+OP DEALS. Hundreds of items are on sale every week through our partnership with National Co+op Grocers.
4. Look for a less expensive, FROZEN ALTERNATIVE to fresh produce that’s not in season.
5. Plan ahead with your supplement purchases. ON WELLNESS DAYS, customers SAVE 10% on all supplements in the Health and Body Care department on the first Wednesday of the month at the Wedge, and on the last Tuesday of the month at Linden Hills.
6. Stock your freezer with meat and seafood on FRESH CUT FRIDAYS, 10% OFF all meat and seafood the last Friday of the month.
7. Look for REDUCED-COST BREAD and store it in your freezer.
8. SHOP SEASONALLY IN PRODUCE. Often, items that are abundant and in season are on sale during the week.
9. Find more money saving tips and storage ideas in our SHOPPING ON A BUDGET GUIDE in store or on our website!
10. WATCH FOR…
• Our weekly Fresh Flyer with fresh meat, seafood and produce deals (sign up for our enewsletter to get it delivered right to your inbox)
• Flash Deals on popular products
• Pop-Up Sales for big savings on unique co-op products